Zoltek offers various grades of chopped, milled, and continuous carbon fiber tow created for use with general purpose, engineering grades, and ultra-performance thermoplastics. Our portfolio includes grades sized to be compatible with polypropylene, nylon, polycarbonate, and multiple high-temperature thermoplastics. Technical assistance is available from our team of experts.
ZOLTEK fibers offer:
- Improved dimensional stability and mechanical properties
- Increased conductivity and static dissipation
- High strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios
- Greater thermal stability
- Ease of feeding and processing