For all resins from Polypropylene to high-heat resins, our sizing chemistry will enhance the physical properties of your resin system.
Zoltek offers various grades of chopped, milled, and continuous carbon fiber tow created for use with general purpose, engineering grades, and ultra-performance thermoplastics. Our portfolio includes grades sized to be compatible with polypropylene, nylon, polycarbonate, and multiple high-temperature thermoplastics. Technical assistance is available from our team of experts.
ZOLTEK fibers offer:
- Improved dimensional stability and mechanical properties
- Increased conductivity and static dissipation
- High strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios
- Greater thermal stability
- Ease of feeding and processing