- Primary contact for Zoltek Zrt’s export licensing activities: prepares and submits export license applications, monitors licensing activity.
- Assists Global Compliance in performing denied party screening and sanctions related due diligence (red flag) research of business partners including customers, vendors, applicants, etc.,
- GDPR focal for Hungary site: Works with Global Compliance and HR to implement controls and conduct training on data privacy matters. Maintains local data processing maps and procedures.
- Assists Global Compliance with assigning and tracking compliance training completions.
- Assists Global Compliance with conducting in-person compliance training as required.
- In coordination with Global Compliance and HR, serves as site focal for ethics and compliance matters (ethics concerns, complaints, whistleblower etc.)
- Assist Global Compliance with developing and implementing new and updated policies and procedures which includes procedures mapping and localization of global policies.
- Assists Global Compliance with compliance audits by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and information.
- Assists in the development of site-specific compliance metrics and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, International Trade, Legal, Supply Chain, Logistics or other related fields is preferred.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
- 3 or more years of experience in logistics, export/import licensing, or other compliance areas preferably in manufacturing industry (equivalent business experience will be considered).
- GDPR experience a plus.
- Ability to quickly acquire a general understanding of global trade concepts and regulations.
- Knowledge of Hungarian trade regulations and procedures a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical and process skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to effectively present information to manager.
What we offer:
- Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant carbon fibre companies in the world
- Working in a young, innovative team fullfill with humor
- Competitive salary with an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system
- Summer swimming camps for our employees’ children, Zoltek Events, Family Days
International Trade, Legal, Supply Chain, Logistics
3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
2537 Nyergesújfalu, Varga József tér 1.